Sophos End Point Protection – Available now
We are protecting the email servers and system. Are you protecting your users, network, and business?
IF NOT WHY? IT’S EASY AND AFFORDABLE.
Sophos is taking a new approach to protection. Sophos Endpoint blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit.Sophos Endpoint doesn’t rely on signatures to catch malware, which means it catches zero-day threats without adversely affecting the performance of your device. So you get protection before those exploits even arrive. By correlating threat indicators, Sophos Endpoint can block web and application exploits, dangerous URLs, potentially unwanted apps, and malicious code from ever touching your endpoints.
Decloaking MalwareSophos Endpoint works on the device and in conjunction with the firewall to detect and isolate compromised devices. Synchronized Security gives you additional context providing information from the network.
Behavioral AnalyticsDetermines suspicious behaviors, allowing for the detection of malware specifically designed to evade traditional solutions.
Traffic DetectionPre-filters all HTTP traffic and tracks suspicious traffic as well as the file path of the process sending malicious traffic.
Integrated Endpoint and NetworkInstant and automatic communication between the Endpoint and Network alerts the suspected system of exactly what the firewall is detecting, allowing the endpoint protection agent immediate use of that information to discover the process behind the threat.
Enforce your web, application, device, and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced both on and off the corporate network
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or by name
- Device Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
- Data Control Data-loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules
Like your favorite smartphone or web application, Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience.
- Quick and easy deployment from the cloud or on-premises
- Default policies configured to balance protection, usability, and performance
- Automatic removal of third-party endpoint security products
- Point-and-click configuration of advanced features like HIPS and device control, made possible by continually updated data from SophosLabs