Enterprise clouds offer the most alternatives & savings
Huge savings and benefits over public and traditional clouds
When you hit critical mass, all the rules change and so do we. Own and amortize hardware with none of the headaches or ever setting foot in a data center.
Enterprise companies and businesses with large online presence have a much larger project scope and infrastructure needs. Most cloud service providers are not structured to provide these types of large standalone projects and services, or it is very disruptive to their standard business model that they cannot do it well. The traditional model of pricing per compute (CPU, GB, VM, etc) will not work for the enterprise because the pricing quickly becomes very expensive on large-scale. In most cases companies would prefer to focus on their core business and outsource these projects to experienced service providers, but it becomes cost prohibitive on large-scale. This forces companies to bring these projects in-house. This is where we can help.
- Huge cost saving and benefits and you never have to touch any hardware or set foot in a data center.
- CapEx or Opex or a hybrid to meet your short term and long term technology and financial goals.
- Support for the entire infrastructure, host machines.
- Storage systems, network, and all data center facilities.
- Includes engineering services for designing, architecting, and planning your environment.
- Migration services for your existing physical or virtual servers to our environment (additional charges may apply for complex migrations).
- Includes engineering services to optimize your applications for performance and security.
Leverage our infrastructure with the appropriate terms or a combination. Most enterprises and large online businesses have a good portion of their business that is forecasted and budgeted. For these parts of the business we would build out dedicated infrastructure and leverage a longer-term for the lowest cost. The portions of your business that are not easy to forecasts or needed as a temporary solution between major build-outs customers leverage our hybrid cloud services.
Purchase or provide your own equipment or a combination. A common use case for this model is for specialized equipment or software license that are typically expense items. In many cases purchasing these outright is a better alternative. We can provision and implement these into our existing infrastructure either by the “U” or customers can have private call location cabinets or cages. If you use a combination of these services or leverage our hybrid cloud everything will be privately networked together. Unlike many service providers who have different services segmented and you lose quality of service when blending services together.